Hey there 👋. I've made a separate page for some important information. If you are looking for information regarding refunds, shipping, and other policies, please visit the respected Shop Policies page.
I need clasps/leverbacks for my gauged ears/clip-ons for my non-pierced ears, how can I get these substituted on my earrings?
- At check-out, there is a section for notes! Just leave a request there and I switch them out for you :)
I am purchasing this item as a gift, is there anything I should do?
- At check-out, there is a section for notes! Just leave a request there and if you have a special message you would like me to add and I will make sure to include it for you!
Do you do customs?
- I am not taking custom orders or variation requests at this time. What I have available on my website is what I am currently selling 🥺. This may change in the future, but for now this is what is best for me.
I really love your pieces, can I pre-order for an upcoming collection?
- My pieces are available on a first come-first serve basis. Occasionally I will do pre-orders (announced on my Instagram), but those are FCFS as well. I try to make it as fair as possible and while I know not everyone can make it to my drops, I try to advertise it as frequently as possible and do restocks when I can.
I missed out on the piece I really wanted! What can I do?
- There is a section on the page of the item that Sold out that says "NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE" - you can put your email in here and it will let you know if/when I will be restocking the item(s)! Unfortunately, I am unable to restock all of the items I make, but that is going to be quickest way to know!
- All orders come with a jewelry care card. This is usually on the back of your earring card or on a separate card if no earrings were purchased.
- All of my wearable art is nickel free. I do my best to use only hypoallergenic material, however most of my pieces (if they are "silver" or "gold" are typically plated. My earrings automatically come with gold or silver plated brass and copper hypoallergenic hooks. If you have extra sensitive ears, leave me a note at checkout and I do have surgical stainless steel hooks and pure 18k gold hooks. Unfortunately I do not have these available in my clip-ons or lever-back options at this time.
- Due to the nature of the items I use, there can be a tendency to tarnish. Please clean gently & keep out of water when possible.
My earrings arrived damaged/broken. What should I do?
- If your item arrives damaged, please send me a photo and description within 48 hours of receiving your package so we can discuss return options in order for me to fix it.
- If your order is damaged and it is a "fixable" issue (such as a lost jump ring), I can fix it for free! If it occurs within 30 days of purchase, I will send you a return label. If it is past 30 days, I can still repair your item for free, but you will be responsible for the shipping cost and label to send the item back to me.
- For unrepairable items, such as a discontinued item, I can offer a refund within the 30 day mark if the item is returned to me, or offer a similar replacement if possible. Regular wear I am not able to fix, however there are many ways to reduce tarnishing or discoloration, such as a polishing cloth, or soaking the brass in an acidic solution such as ketchup.
- Please send me a message on my website, Instagram, or by email email@example.com as soon as the issue occurs for a repair and I will email you a free return label (if within the 30 day mark). If you are requesting a repair within the 30 days, the item must be sent back within 2 weeks of the label being sent.
If you have a question that wasn't answered here- feel free to use the Chat box located on the bottom right hand corner of the website - these questions go straight to my email and I will be able to respond via email as soon as I am able. You do not need to remain active on the website in order to receive a response.
Hope that helps, and THANK YOU for being here!!
Much love ❤️ - Kassie